phorku's chess blog

Saturday, April 29, 2006

team league draw

I should have won my game(new window) against Seberg but ended up taking a draw in a won position. I was doing really well in my game until the interuptions started. My girl friend's uncle stopped in unexpectedly and the dog started going wild. I lost several minutes from that and worse lost my concentration. I ended up being short on time and was unaware Celtic Death was losing his game so I took draw by repetition. I was in the zone till the disruptions started.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, sorry to hear. One of the shortfalls of playing at home.

    PS

    By Blogger Pawnsensei, at 1:38 PM  

  • Hey thanks for the comment on my blog i came across the game while reading an article about amazing sacrifices.I have read the book by schiller you talk about though.Its a great book.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home