phorku's chess blog

Friday, November 04, 2005

Sorry Folks

If you use an RSS FeedReader I would like to apologize for re-editting one of my posts a bunch of times. I was having problems with my sidebar going to the bottom of the page and blogger help suggested one of my posts was too wide. I ended up picking a new template to fix the problem. Why? because Internet Explorer is a piece of crap. Why did they ever incorporate this collection of bugs into the Windows OS? Guess they needed to do it to reach their bug quota. Ever notice how if you open 10-15 browsers your system will become unresponsive? Telnet offers a better internet experience than this POS. That is why I use FireFox at home. Apparently MicroSloth will destroy thier products with extra 'features' after they run out of useful improvements to make. Windows seemed to peak with Win2k. I could have done without the rounded corners in XP and all the extra clicking I have to do to that aggravates my repetitve stress syndromes. I would rather have had the bugs and security holes fixed rather than these new annoying features. I'd like to take that office paperclip and make spit to roast the stupid search dog on. What a of time and money not to mention the code bloat.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home