phorku's chess blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

Status

So far I am 1-1 for T30 in the FICS 45 45. In my first game I dropped a knight in the opening, regained a piece later on then played into an end game I could not figure out how to win. In my second game I won due to a mouse slip. It was an interesting game that I would have liked to finish. Here is a link(new window) to the game with comments from Josh and me if you haven't seen it already.

My girl friend went on night shift so now I have some free time in the evenings and don't have to go home at lunch to let the dog out. I did most of my blogging on my lunch hour so I should be able to make more posts. I need to come up with a plan for completing my circles. Unfortunately I still have not found a new job so that is still taking up some of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home