phorku's chess blog

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Super Subconscious Training Program


Now you too can take part in my Super Subconscious Training Programtm. Just read the last couple entries on my blog and buy my soon to be available Everyman Chess title "Super Rapid Chess Improvement". With stringent following of my program, starting or joining an internet chess cult to worship me and the purchase of my book you too can be a GM in just 12 months. That's right with a gain of 187 points per month you will be a GM on no time.

My early progress and one man example should be plenty of proof for you to dive headfirst into my training program. Any failure is surely due to your inability to follow the program. So order now!


Seriously folks, I have had a huge rating improvment this month. I am not sure what to attribute it to. Obviously some facet or facets of my training program is working or has kicked in. I am not sure what it is. I am suspecting it is the tactical training the night before my chess nights. Perhaps time will tell.

Timothy de la Flory

4 Comments:

  • Congrats. Where can I buy a copy of your book?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:09 AM  

  • > I am not sure what to attribute it to.

    Well, ive been reading your previous posts and this seems to come up pretty frequently.. could this be it?

    > I destroyed my opponents tactically

    By Blogger Nezha, at 7:45 AM  

  • Studying tactics did work for me, although I think de la maza's book is total rubbish adding tactical practice to my usual rigorous plan got me about 300 points this year (2nd in a row).

    Study hard and you will get better. Study lightly, and, well...

    I will admit not everybody has the time to put into it that I do, and again, I hate de la mazas book.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • Congratulations! It's good to see training pay off. I cannot wait until "Super-DUPER Rapid Chess Improvement".

    By Blogger King of the Spill, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home